Monday 29 March 2010

Shooting Bikes

The most worrying thing about this, is that these are all my bikes... Oh well. Bikes and cameras seem to go well together as a hobby - carry the cameras on the bike, if you can't find anything to shoot, shoot the bike.



This is my Harley V-Rod, mildly modified (more has been done since). Parked in a car park, with the rear tyre placed strategically over a skid mark. Waited for dramatic weather.




This is my Daytona 955i. Taken at the docks in Olhao. Dark bike, so high key shooting to show the bike.



This is my KTM 990, looking down and dirty on the West Coast. Shallow DoF to make it stand out from the background.



I actually went to the rouble of riding for this one. Nikon D3, 70-200, tracking autofocus. Eva behind the lens.



This is the KTM being ridden from England to Portugal. I was unable to resist the lure of a snowy background.



The Harley again, this time at dusk, light shining from the low sun. Again shallow DoF to pull it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment